Wednesday, October 06, 2004

General Randomness

So, to catch up a bit. Going to the temple on Thursday was awesome as usual. Just to be focused on serving others and being in a place where it really shuts out the influence of the world is envigorating. We didn't have the turn out that we were really looking for as far as local people going with us. We also headed to the Los Angeles temple as opposed to Redlands. That was a good thing too. They were short on people there and really needed our help. It was kind of disappointing in that fact though because Thursdays are designated as young single adult night at the temple. It used to be you would see so many more people there. Well, it's just motivation for me to keep going more often myself.

The weekend was decent. I took my pops to the airport Friday morning. He flew to Miami for a conference and then he flew from there to Chicago for a different conference starting today. Maybe he will bring me back a pizza.

I've decided to really start concentrating a lot more on my financial goals and strategy. I have had my sort of general plan and ideas set up but now I really need to focus and lay out a good stategy. For those that haven't visited the site I suggest going to

http://www.richdad.com

There is a wealth of helpful information there. Part of something I am trying to do is surround myself with people who have similar goals and want to get out of the rat race. I have emailed a few people to see if they would like to be part of my little group. Just a nice group of intelligent people with knowledge in different areas that can help each other evaluate ideas and support each other in their individual goals.

Well, it is back to the marketing grind here. I have to go to Staples for more return address labels. Then I get to continue the marketing crusade to get my dad's company name out there and draw some business in for ourselves.

0 comments: