Thursday, September 30, 2004

What a Busy Day

Oy...I tell ya there are too many old people out there. Well, i've come to that conclusion after the latest round of updating the contact database. That is good for me and my pops though. With all the baby boomers starting to get too old to take care of themselves the market is increasing for companies acquiring or developing more retirement facilities. I guess that means tomorrow is printing and verifying labels, printing all the letters going out, and that means Monday is the day for licking 500 envelopes. Oh boy...can't wait.

I am heading to the temple tonight. It's nice to go and participate in ordinances there. A large group of us are going to the temple in Redlands to do baptisms for the dead. For those that are scratching your head, may I suggest the URL below.

http://www.mormon.org

It will answer most of your questions. If you have more feel free to email me.

The bonus is this. My car is in the shop, not that the car in the shop is a bonus, but that means I get to use the convertible. I am one of the drivers for the evening that means driving all the way to Redlands and back on a very nice So Cal evening. Plus maybe some of the hot girlies will be like...oh we wanna ride in the fun car. Now that is always a bonus.

0 comments: