Thursday, October 14, 2004

Bloggin at 37,000 Feet

Ok so now I am getting this posted the day after but yesterday was busy. And I had to get my net connection established. So here it is direct from the plane.

Ahhhh….here is a new one. Bloggin from 37k feet baby. Well in a sense. I am writing this at 37k feet. I just need to copy and paste it into the blog when I get net access on the ground.

So here is how my flight has gone so far. Traffic on the 105 was absolutely horrific. It sucked. I almost missed my flight. Well, I would have if I hadn’t weaseled my way into the line for first class and business class to go through security as opposed to the normal one. Gave me time to hit the restroom before jumpin on the plane. In flight lavatories just suck. Then I walked into the plane and got my seat.

It is nice having the middle seat empty. Although I am on the aisle which sucks. I like the window so I can look out and go ohhhhhhhh. I think the looks I get from people when I travel, particularly fly, are pretty funny. I believe in being comfortable and not having to readjust for the sake of going through security check points. So I wear my running pants, t-shirt, ball cap, and sandals. The funniest reaction was from the guys sitting across the aisle from me. You know, the nice businessman types. This is cause they saw my appearance and kind of wrote me off. That is until I pulled out this laptop that is way nicer than anything they have. Then they really looked at me funny. However, I pulled out my headphones to listen to some tunes and started programming some web pages. Then they glanced at my screen to see what I was doing and saw the html, which they probably couldn't understand anyways, then just kind of nodded. It was like, oh, he is one of those internet guys.

Anyways, they just put out the announcement that we are starting our decent. That means I got to put away the laptop as it is an electronic device. I'll post this when I get some net access in town.

Later peeps


0 comments: