Monday, October 18, 2004

Mid Vacation Report

Soooo, here is how the vacation has been going. Not too exciting. We went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal my first night in town. That was basically the only thing that I had definite plans for here in town. The rest of it just time to sit back and relax. Basically to do nothing and recharge. This is cause I am going to be making major pushes and planning when I get home. Although the plan is basically still the same, there will be a bit of fine tuning.

So aside from catching a few fliks I have just been sitting around the apartment, spending a bit of time on the laptop, working out, and watching a little tv. Oh yeah, I got a bit of reading in too.

Movies turned to a good option cause I can get student discount at citywalk here. That comes to $5.75. That is almost 3 bucks less than the student discount at the movies back home. So it has been a good time to catch up on fliks.

I am hoping to hear from Chris in the next 24 hours or so. I know he has today and tomorrow off work but still has school. It would be nice to be able to get together with some of the other kids here in town for dinner or drinks or pretty much anything.

Although I am pretty much doing nothing it would be nice to get some time away from Jeff while I am down here. Hanging out so much and crashing at his place reminds me of one of the numero uno primary reasons I moved. Cool to hang out with on occasion but not be roommates with. Too many issues. Anyways, more on that at another time.

I'll probably throw the horror nights update on later tonight sometime. Maybe during the ball game.

0 comments: