Monday, September 27, 2004

We Come From Planet Jive

That's right folks. Those wacky guys from Planet Jive, you know the Jive Aces, are coming into town this week. Nice to be able to catch them on Saturday cause these cats are from London. They don't get to this side of the pond that often. Just trying to get some plans finalized with some peoples to dance with.

The thing with the show is that it's at PBDA (Pasadena Ballroom Dance Association). They used to have a pretty decent regular crowd at their events. However, these days it can kind of get a bit scary. Plus I like to have a wide range dance skills in the peoples I dance with. Sometimes it is kind of like bring your own friends to dance with. So, being that the ladies said they wanna dance with me now that I am back in town, I am giving them a golden opportunity. It looks like Chris might make it. I haven't danced with her since a couple months before moving to Florida. I am pretty sure Lora will go cause she owes me. I am just now trying to convince Jamie to go. Oh yeah, if I can get Megan and Kelly to go that will round out the group pretty nicely. Of course I should probably get a couple of the guys out to. Although I will wear myself out dancing it wouldn't be fair to the ladies to only have me to dance with. Hopefully I can convince both Trager and Ben to come out. Hey if Ben comes out that means Sheri will be there too.

It looks like the startings for a really sweet party on Saturday. I will try and get some pics up.

0 comments: