Monday, September 27, 2004

Web Site is Finally Done

Well, I finally got my dad's company website done and it is published. After a long time of pushing my pops finally has an online presence for his company. Which as all of us know is so crucial these days. So hopefully it helps to draw in lots of business. The company can really use the cash influx so I can go from hourly to salary. Then I would just need to work on the next part of my slow but methodical evil plan to take over the world.

For anyone that wants to check out the website the URL is below.

http://www.seniorrealtyadvisors.com

I am still having a couple issues with the email servers but those should be fixed by the end of today. Now I get to finish the groupings in the never ending contact database. After that it is on to the marketing campaign. It's going to be old school yet uniquely personal. It is also going to involve me licking at least 1200 envelopes. Yeah, that's gonna suck.

0 comments: