Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Halo 2 is the Bomb Diggity

So I stopped by a friends on Friday and played some Halo 2. It was AWESOME!! I will probably buy it shortly. Everyone needs to buy an X-box so you can get this game. It is just so clean. The visuals are stunning and there is no lag. It just moves so well.

I'm finished with real estate school but I can't take the course exam for another 18 days. California state law. Pesky red tape always getting in my way.

My buddy Joel is premiering his movie on Friday. Finally! I helped them do all of the sound/mic work on it. I wasn't sure if they had finished all the post work or what. They got it all done and it's ready to premiere/test screen. They are going to start shopping it to distributors next week. It would be really cool to see it up on the big screen. That way I get to see my name in credits.

Until the next random update, enjoy the extra six weeks of winter.

0 comments: