Monday, January 17, 2005

Almost on Top of This Thing

Look at that, I am almost on top of this thing. Just a couple days behind on my weekly update. That's ok though.

The dance class thing I did was sparsely attended, but I did get some really good dancing in with Lora before and after the class. At least there was something positive that came out of it.

Only other thing of interest was a request from my Sister. She needs a new roommate out there in Toluca Lake by April 1. She was like, you wanna split a place with your little sis. If I end up working in Glendale it would be pretty cool. It would definitely be a shorter commute than from Covina. I'm just not too sure how I feel about moving back out to the Valley. We'll just see how that goes.

Until the next update, be coolio.

0 comments: